1. his / in / family/ he / country / with / lives / the .
2. their / Birmingham / six / ago / in / sold / months / they / house .
3. still / she / a / find / new / cannot / job.
4. before / a / lawyer / mother / my / as / retirement / worked / her .
5. party / they / their / night / enjoy / did / last ?
6. to / summer / sometimes / fly / New Zealand / on / we / holidays .
7. country / pounds: / the / uses / which / UK / or / France ?
8. did / school / you / to / go / where / as / child / a ?
9. you /did / long / job/ work / last / how / your / in ?
10. were / last / German / they / not / month / at / studying / college .
St Basil’s cathedral is in fact Moscow’s (1)______ visited tourist attraction.
The famous candy-coloured cathedral (2)______ just outside the Kremlin gates. It marks the geometric centre of the city.
The cathedral was (3)______ between 1554 and 1560 during the reign of Ivan the Terrible.
(4)________ is known about the
(5)______ Postnik Yakovlev, but he was clearly a fan of onion domes and sharp spikes.
Machine (1) … is the leading industry in Russia, which is concentrated mostly in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Urals, Volga region, and Western Siberia.
It (2) … all other industries with equipment and machinery. The share of machine building in Russian economy is almost 30%.
Machine building industries have a rather quite complex structure consisting of over 70 (3) … .
The most important are electronics, computers, robotics, instrument building, agricultural and transport machine building, (4) … cars manufacture,
(5) … building, ship building etc.